View Single Post
08-10-2010   #97 (permalink)
Mazuiko
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AuditionMapleStoryTrickster OnlineDofus
Awards Facebook Fan

Mazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond reputeMazuiko has a reputation beyond repute

What I wear depends on what I end up digging out of the cupboards and drawers or on the occasion.

I tend to wear shorts or dresses with knee-length leggings underneath with sandals or heels. Back when I was 15 I was on the goth side, I always wore black baggy pants and black shirts and stuff, but over the years I've grown out of it. I'm a bit on the "I'll wear it if it looks good, I don't need a label" side.

I do still have my days when I'll wear all black but it's usually just leggings, shorts and a t-shirt with some black heels.

I'd also wear stuff like Vixen posted above, except minus a belt and those type of flat shoes. I've had such bad experiences with shoes like that. x_x

Last edited by Mazuiko; 08-10-2010 at 12:11 AM.