View Single Post
08-07-2010   #31 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I had posts valid reasons as to why I find AB is bad, in the place it belongs. The AB thread. I see no reason to reiterate my points here again. I can just copy and paste the whole shit over, but what's the point when I know that you have read what I had said there?

Anyway, thread's getting off topic. I'll just stop on my part.
Valid?
You *****ed about animation. Everything after that went in a tunnel called the What The **** Is That First Comment.
For characters, the time you complained was about episode 4 and all you said was that Yui was a bad character.
For stories, you didn't even give a valid reason then. You said they had music play because K-On!! did shit (lol, K-On and music in the first place). You *****ed about how nonsensical the plot was when I debuffed each and every single one ranging from how pointless Operation Tornado is to how stupidly random the plot seemed.
Valid? As valid as "My cat slept in my computer case and took a shit on the motherboard."