View Single Post
08-07-2010   #29 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Me liking to troll AB is a fact. You liking to watch AB is a fact. I am just stating facts. If stating facts is trolling, then I say "GG sir".

Personal tastes.

See? I don't get worked up over little personal opinions and write tl;dr essays on it. That's the difference.
The difference between stating and trolling is this.
"I find Working!! to be a bad anime because the ending was much too easily seen. On top of that, they introduced a NOT ACTUALLY NEW character at the VERY END. Takanashi's indirect approach to Inami's androphobia was also lackluster."
"Working sucks. Anime is shallow as shit in toilet. I'd rather watch Minami-ke or some shit. DROPPING."

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphan
Hi, let's try to agree to disagree. Everyone has different tastes, but that doesn't mean you have to flame each other for it.
The difference between agreeing to disagree and being a ***got to other people are on six-hundred different levels of a billion story building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I am not the one flaming, if you are reading the posts. He is.
I'm using flamethrower on a cockroach. This hurts you just as much as it hurts me.