View Single Post
08-07-2010   #25 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

>had
>past-tense

Oh, I'M SORRY IF WE AREN'T ALL THE SAME AND DON'T GET TICKED OFF AT DIFFERENT THINGS. Hey, hey, guess what?
Quote:
a certain anime which I like to troll
Quote:
managed to sit through 13 episodes of that and enjoyed it.
OHMYGOD, IT'S A BREAK-THROUGH IN SCIENCE. IT'S LIKE FINDING DARK MATTER, ONLY IT'S PIXELS OF DATA AND BIT ON MY SCREEN.
I'm surprised you sat through 13 episodes of Working!! and enjoyed it. OHSHIT, TOTALLY NOT SAYING IT'S BAD.
It's hypocritical as soon as you said "I like to troll."

You know, that's what my friend said about Bakemonogatari
and then they delayed Tsubasa Cat to hell, back to heaven, then went up to duel 9 before rocking. Oh, not to mention, I even have K-On!! on hold even though I'd REALLY LIKE TO HEAR PURE PURE HEART OR ED2. But you know what, I have a lot of other anime I'd RATHER BE WATCHING. There's also PLENTY OTHER ANIME that I've seen that WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN TO WATCH ALONG, but I made no time for them. I don't see why I should make Legend^2 an exception when I have so much else I'd rather watch.
And medieval setting, comedy, and action, whoopdee****in'doo. This entire season is practically comedy, so I don't need it. Unless there's a lot of anachronism, nothing about medieval setting I need to throw into the MUSTSEEGOTTASEE bin. Action? Already have boobs and blood in HOTD, why do I care for more action this season.

Ahahaha
HAHAHAHA
No comment.
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH
Bias. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.
Oh, I'll comment anyways.
I don't care about your sole opinion about an anime I haven't watched yet. It's the reason I'm not lashing out on your Neko whatever anime it was, or whatever other shit you watched that I haven't. Why? Because I haven't watched it enough to give an opinion. And quite frankly, all I ****ing hear you do is ***** about anime and express how shitty something is compared to whatever other ****ing anime you watch. YEAH, OKAY, WHATEVER. Maybe instead of being a ***got and telling people that a certain anime is bad and you're dropping it, WHY DON'T YOU JUST DROP IT AND SHUT THE **** UP INSTEAD OF GOING ON HOW IT IS TERRIBLE. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THERE'S NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS. BECAUSE YOU'RE BUSY TOUCHING YOURSELF OVER YOUR OWN ANIME, NO ONE ELSE IS A ****ING ***GOT ENOUGH TO ***** ABOUT IT.

OH SHIT.
HOLD ON, LET ME DIG THIS UP.
Quote:
a certain anime which I like to troll
OH WAIT, IT WAS ALREADY HERE, LOL.
Wait, let me add some whip cream.
Quote:
a certain anime which I like to troll and you enjoy (no intention to stir up shit here).
And now a little cherry on top.
Quote:
And I'll do it in the LoLH thread, then linked you there. It was a funny idea I had somewhere in my head
Shall I add chocolate shavings too? I'm currently out, but if you reply again, I might have some.

I tip my fedora and submit.