View Single Post
08-07-2010   #24 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I am not here to troll AB, because if I were to, I'll put up a lengthy tl;dr comparison of how I feel LoLH is better than AB in every sector in my book. And I'll do it in the LoLH thread, then linked you there. It was a funny idea I had somewhere in my head, but I didn't.

I don't know, but judging from the lack of negative responses in the LoLH thread, and the fact that RoflKnife and me had posted negative stuff about AB but non on LoLH atm, I don't think I am too biased in my assessment about the show.

It was a genuine recommendation for you to catch LoLH while it is running, because I feel that it is a series worth doing that. Some anime are just more fun watched while it is running, because it of the way it hooks you at the end of every episode. It makes you appreciate the beauty of how the episodes are scripted. And I feel that LoLH is one of them. Comparisons between animes are inevitable, because hey, this is an anime thread.

Right now, you are the one kicking up a big fuss because I don't like an anime that you liked. You don't see me going for blood when WhatThePho said Gurren Lagann sucks. Or when Light say that K-On is bad. I didn't even say anything bad about AB in that post. If I did, then my line about not trying to stir up shitstorm is hypocritical, but I didn't.

Quote:
Action/comedy's cool and all, but I'm getting my seasonal dose with HOTD already.
You can't blame me from misunderstanding from this sentence.

PS: I had batches of anime that I haven't watched as well.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 08-07-2010 at 07:47 PM.