View Single Post
08-07-2010   #23 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

I... never said HOTD was for comedy. I'm getting my adrenaline action dose from it. Comedy's coming from SYD, Campanella, and Mitsudomoe.

I already have way too much anime that I like to watch immediately. I'm not going to go out on my way to shove it onto my list immediately. Rather, I was about to skip the anime entirely until my friend told me the ED was sung by an artist I recently enjoyed listening to. There's A LOT of anime that I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH IMMEDIATELY, but I cannot shove the time even though it looks like I have all the time in the damn world.
I'm also sitting on at least seven other anime batches that I STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED. I'm even backlogged on seasonal anime that I DID NOT CATCH UP.
You know what else I'm missing by waiting for batches or stuck because I'm busy? I'll compile a list for you, I have it all stored up in my ****ing downloads folder.
-The entire Nodame season.
-Aria the Origination and the Natural and all OVA
-Bakemonogatari
-Pandora Hearts
-Darker than Black both seasons
-Macross Frontier
-Kobato.
-Sora no Otoshimono
-Ikki Tousen season 3 and up.
-Clannad
-Kanon
-NHK
Don't have Senkou Night Raid yet because I didn't bother looking for a batch until now.

Don't even compare, especially considering I loved the anime down to its last bit. Don't ****ing tell me you aren't trying to stir up a shitstorm when I'm pretty ****ing sure you know that. I didn't watch it for the action/humor, I actually enjoyed everything about it, so don't go around ****ing telling me X anime had a better X than it.

I'm not ****ing calling Legend^2 a piece of shit, I'm still going to watch it. I don't see the need to rush to watch it now considering I'm going to eventually just say "**** it, I'll watch the latest episode at a later time" and it gets pushed into batch status anyways. Don't ****ing give me this comparison shit again.

P.S.: "troll" and any phrase of apology don't go in the same sentence seriously. Don't give me more bullshit.

Last edited by Nihil679; 08-07-2010 at 09:26 AM.