View Single Post
08-02-2010   #19 (permalink)
Ascherit
doki doki freestyle only
Special
Games
Sword 2MabinogiTrickster OnlineRagnarok Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Beginner

Ascherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond reputeAscherit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ascherit
Level: weak
Guild: SOS Brigade

Unfortunately, as much as I would love to include everyone in SOS, I am still a one-man army and therefore programming/churning out cgs would be a hassle if I had 10+ character routes to plow through. Character choices were based on whoever was in the msn group while I was discussing the initial idea of genderswap. However, I will consider the possibility of adding other SOSers as minor characters (ones without a route) with small cameos here and there.

Also, small update (look at first post for details).

After reading/skimming through the tutorial I've managed to lay out a basic script for the prologue and define some scenes/sounds.

I am slowly getting the hang of programming, so updates should be a tad more frequent (until school starts, that is).

these swimming gays ruined my life

Last edited by Ascherit; 08-02-2010 at 09:17 PM.