View Single Post
08-01-2010   #1130 (permalink)
Bloodybun
The Situation
Games
Trickster OnlineCounter-Strike Online

Bloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond reputeBloodybun has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Bloodybun/BloodybunII
Class: Bunny to_bunny
Level: 275/ 300
Guild: ~Euphoria~

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkarian
windiavolo2, about this guy, i was on one char when he was trying to buy a halo, i pmed him and he tried to offer MS for it
then i was on another char and he was bb selling a tombeth staff, i pmed him and he asked to trade MS o.o; also, he said it has lv9, 175% and 15ac... yes, AC!
i got ss of the 2nd part but not of the first

didnt look at the name properly, the one i spoke to was windiavolo1... but +1 for creativity...
Funny people these days. I even heard from someone in my guild that he has a cutlass lv11 +2xx% on it or a soki+queen set lv 13 with 350%+. I lol'ed@that and we also kicked him right after