View Single Post
07-30-2010   #6847 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
That's all I really have as of right now, remember questions and comments tell me what I should be looking for.
I don't think you really need to look for anything. Just wait to jTO gets it in 2 months and u can repost it.

At this stage, no one here really knows what was "changed" so they can't ask you to verify anything. Because they don't know what "changed"

Its like a blind person asking another blind person what an elephant look like...

Although I have a good idea about what kTO is trying to do, they really are working hard on it. But eTO is just slowly losing popularity and the area that would like more improvement isn't being worked upon on this DNA revolution patch 1.