View Single Post
07-30-2010   #6846 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Looking up the names of items on eTO is tiring. I really want a quick look up, totally make posting these future quests so easier.

anyways the new caballa relics quests:
lvl 45s:
3 thick radishes, 5 repeats, 232886exp
3 coins, 5 repeats, 232886exp

lvl 50s:
3 Boiled Corns, 5 repeats, 299497exp
3 Root Ginsengs, 5 repeats, 299497exp
3 Stone Solider Hats, 5 repeats, 299497exp

We think the alert system alerts you to quests, we're not sure what kind of quests or the condition, but we think the alert system involves quests.

night vision is kinda nice, makes all the dark area generally brighter.

currently I'm trying to find out more about the map remake. As of now I know cora feild 2 is the one with the volleyball court and it has coras, bustshells, and bad furys. There's also for sure 1 NPC there, maybe 2 if that kid in a pineapple hat is a new NPC.

SW fores has 3 NPCs along the semi stone path that leads to the oops wharf portal.
SE forest has 6 along the path to poppuri dungeon. 3 north of the path, 3 south of the path. and the gate to ghost blue is on the left side of the south patch of trees, if you look at the picture you can see the little greyish speck that is the cave entrance.

That's all I really have as of right now, remember questions and comments tell me what I should be looking for.