View Single Post
07-28-2010   #1059 (permalink)
Noperative
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Zane kneeled down next to Luxuria and opened the book.

"I'm sorry, but I am the kind of person that would let you die for me." He turned to Bianca. "Normally I'd like to ask who you really are, but I suppose that now I'll be following you blindly."

Quote:
WELL WELL WELL. IF IT ISN'T OL' LUXXY. HOW'S IT GOING? SEEMS LIKE I'M DOING A LOT BETTER THAN YOU, EVEN THOUGH I'M SEALED IN A BOOK, HUH? HEHEHEHE.

SO IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT, GIRLIE? I GUESS I'LL BE FEASTING OFF THE BEST KINDS OF SOULS THEN.
The blood-red runic letters began to rise up from the book and wrap around the weak form that was Luxuria.

-------

"...So..." Zane was sitting in his room, reading the book again. As of right now he had finished his duties and was taking his break.

"..YES...?"

"...It's kind of awkward now that your communication can be heard by mostly everyone. Isn't there a way to like, downgrade?"

"ONLY REASON I'D EVER DO THAT WOULD BE TO CONSERVE MANA. LUXXY'S SOUL WILL LAST ME DAYS."

Zane leaned back on the chair, absentmindedly thinking about what "Luxxy's" relationship with Bianca and the book was. Seemed like everyone has been keeping him in the dark.