View Single Post
07-28-2010   #1058 (permalink)
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye
Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai blushed a bit and was also a bit confused. Just how long was he out for?.. Was he sleep walking? He tried to remember the dream he had, but it was very hazy. With a mental note to shower Josh with some more questions later, he hugged him back.

OOC: gonna timpjump. Let's just say Elly already healed them lol

After pigging out in town, Kai explored the whole town. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop and looking around the market, he eventually got a good grasp on where everything was in the city... Chokma. The elders spoke of the city a few times in their lectures back when he was just a kid. Apparently the cubi race came from here to Midgard a good three thousand years ago and melded into human society from there.

Kai munched on some bread he obtained through legit means and began to munch on it as he sat down on top of the edge of surrounding wall of the city. A soldier approached him and asked him what he was up to. He just replied that he was a tourist enjoying the sights.

It was all so surreal.

It was all so different from home.

He ate the last bit of bread and got up. It was now time to head back to the inn.

Bianca was sitting in her room, sulking. She and Zane had found Alphonse, but he had been killed by someone. The soul was already long gone too.. Perhaps it returned to it's original body.

The girl left her room and went to where Zane's room was. He had finished his duties and was probably in his room now. She had to give him his reward now.

Once she found the young butler, she took him by his cuff and took him to the basement of the manor. There was a huge labyrinth-like hallway, doors on each side of the hall. She eventually stopped at one, and unlocked the door with a master key. The room was dark on the inside, and the scent of blood hung in the air.

In the middle of the room lay a dying Luxuria.

"... M-Mistress Bianca..." Luxuria said weakly, ".. Please... heal me..."

Bianca didn't seem phased at all and turned to Zane, ignoring the Phantasm.

"This Phantasm's soul is Mr. Book's for the taking... Enjoy your meal."

Saturday, December 3rd, 2016

Over the night, it seems to have snowed quite a bit. Buildings all had a thin layer of snow on their rooftops, as did the streets. Most students and teachers were quick to buy a jacket of some sort.

The sun had risen a few hours ago, and Kai walked outside with some black slim jeans, a white hoodie and a simple jacket. Of course he had shoes. All of these courtesy of his special ability. His expression soured when he saw the snow, just as it did when he looked out of the window earlier when he woke up.

As he walked through town, he ran into Kana. She had bought a poncho with a white fur trim on the sleeves and on the bottom of the garment. The main part of it was a blush pink. The fastening cords had two cute white pompoms at the end of them.

OOC: Classic Gothic Lolita: Bear Ears Hood Wool&Fur Cloak THIS... BUT PINK/WHITE AND NO EARS ON THE HOOD.

The two walked and talked about what exactly was going on. Kai was surprised to hear he was out of commission for four days... and that Josh actually went into battle to fight Phantasms! To think those things were real.. No forget the Phantasms, Josh actually fought!? That alone was enough to make his heart skip a beat. How badly was he hurt? ... Kai tried to shake away the negative thoughts that made their way into his head...

Then he remembered him trying to kill Josh in his dream, as well as Julio and Kana... Well, Julio bashed him on the head with some rock anyways. He had it coming.

He bit his lower lip and stopped walking. Kana stopped after a few steps and turned to face her brother.

"... Kai-chan? What's wrong?..." Kana asked.

Kai shook his head, "No, I'm fine..." He began to walk again, ".. Actually, I'm gonna head back to the inn."

"It's Josh, isn't it?"

"You're worried about him, aren't you?... Well okay. You know there's a chance he slept in too."

Kai laughed a bit, "I know, I know. He isn't much of a morning person, after all... Well, see ya later, Kana."

"Byebye," she waved and watched as he ran off to where the inn was.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody