View Single Post
07-28-2010   #1055 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ludo chuckled a bit, "Haha, sorry about the tail," he stood back up, "I'm fine, but that blondie over there seems pretty messed up."

".. Did you succeed?"

"... I don't know, this is the first time I've ever casted a spell of this nature," he looked over to the barrel. His ears perked up at the sight of a hand coming from outside of the barrel. Soon, a familiar, yet topless incubus was seen bringing himself up. He looked.... Very drowsy.

Akaiito Kagamiya let out a long yawn and rubbed his eyes, "... Ugh... That was a terrible dream..." He clumsily climbed out of the barrel, now showing he was only wearing the uniform pants but no shoes or socks. When he got both his feet on the ground and took a step away from the barrel, he fell down onto his bottom, "... Legs feel numb... Ughh... I need food.... and water..." he let out another yawn. is shape shifting magic isn't in effect, so his horns, droopy pointed ears and tail were visible. His wings were still hidden though. He scratched his head of silver hair a bit and slowly brought his eyes to Josh. He instantly snapped out of the drowsiness when he saw his wound and ran over to him. Seems the numbness has gone away!

"Josh! W-what happened?... That wound... Wait, where are we anyways? Whats with that dog? Why the hell was I in a barrel!?" he showered the blond man with questions, but then paused, Wait... In my dream I remember... He held his head with one hand. Guilt and regret were now haunting him, "... Oy, Ludo, aren't there any healers around here?..."

The fox nodded, "Yeah."

Just then Kana had flown up to the cliff. She saw that Kai was already held up with Josh, and decided to bother him later. She was just really relieved that Kai was now in one piece.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody