View Single Post
07-28-2010   #1123 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMaster
i think scammers who give out the fake sites really are stupid, ok 1, since when does an event need a log in to see it, 2 if you have the website name why should u give it to use cause u have the website url so you should check it yourself, 3 if there was an new event don't you think the player would know about it, 4 how many time do they need to be posted here before they realise we aint falling for it
I find #3 to be inaccurate. There have been events in the past that Ntreev has put into their events page without one bit of an announcement.
The only announcement they probably placed was on their own forums, which I dislike because of it's organization/format.

#4 is not that accurate either.
Not everyone knows about that site. Only old members know about it because it's been said many times. Can you say the same about new members? Not really.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦