View Single Post
07-27-2010   #1049 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Alphonse created another scythe and began to slash away at the wind currents with a bit of trouble. The scythe was able to withstand the attacks but the force of them was hard to put up with itself. He couldn't really feel it, but he knew he was being pushed back a bit with each current he blocked or slashed.

With the last wind current he managed to avoid, he had to also quickly block a blow from Kana.

He swung the blade at her, but she quickly back flipped away from his attack. A fury of attacks went on between the two.

Her goal was to make his head roll.

His was to return to his master.

Alphonse brought the scythe down on her, but he missed as she stepped to the side. She then struck him on the head with all her strength with the pummels of her swords, all the while he threw a punch at her. She took the blow as did he, and Kana was sent flying back, crashing into the cliff side. He nailed her in the gut... A pained groan escaped from her, but Alphonse seemed to be stunned from the blow to the head...

"Now, Josh!" she called out to him.

---

Bianca nodded, ignoring the book's comment.

"Yes, let's."

She pulled him by his cuff gently, the worry and concern written all over her face. The two eventually left the manor and began to look through town for him.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody