View Single Post
07-26-2010   #1044 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Alphonse quickly rolled to the side to avoid both of the attacks. He was just about to do something else, then Kana fell from the sky and landed right on top of him, bringing him down to the ground with both her swords lodged into his back. She drew them out and was bout to bring them down on his head, then he got up from under her.

"Eeek!" She rolled off of him and quickly got back onto her feet. She back away a bit as her gaze met Alphonse's blood thirsty glare.

Ludo, who was watching from the cliff, rose a brow, "So now it's three against one..."

With a snap of his fingers, Al's scythe vanished, as did the knives and the spear. He pulled his pocket watch out of his pocket and quickly checked the time, "... Tch, so much time wasted, and Miss Bianca won't be happy to see me in this condition..." he said to himself.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody