View Single Post
07-26-2010   #1042 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio laughed as he interrupted his spell mid cast to dodge the knives, though he managed to trip and fall backwards onto the ground while doing it.

"Ugh," he said picking himself back up. "He's using Kai's moves... I guess that puts me at some sort of advantage... despite his superhuman strength... and speed."

He finally stood and saw that Alphonse was concentrating on Josh now. He thought that would be the perfect time to remember out how to control his magic (poor josh). He concentrated and got back in his stance and attempted to cast a lightening bolt at the crown of Alphonse's head. It hit the big smooth rock instead.