View Single Post
07-26-2010   #1041 (permalink)
Dani
NYO~HO HO!
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Alphonse was paralysed by the electricity and found himself getting impaled in the chest with the same spear he threw. Once the electricity's effect wore off, he pulled the spear out. He didn't seemed phased by it at all. He whipped some throwing knives which multiplied to a far greater amount in the air at Julio and began to close in on Josh with the scythe in hand. He then stopped on his heel. sharply turned and threw the scythe at Josh. It spun in the air in his direction with even more deadly speed then the spear from the momentum. He then readied some more knives and thew them at Josh. If the scythe didn't him him, one of the knives would.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody