View Single Post
07-24-2010   #1264 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredomKillz
seeing it with a black background psykicker fits its name a bit more in my eyes anyways xD
and was it just me or did judgement look really epic in that video QQ do want
i think starseeker might be the machine equivalent to maestro XD
Starseeker skills were like LOL over-the-top animation-wise. Seriously, that's going to cause some insane lag at times.

Maestro's pretty neat, the Priring bouncing on the tympani is absolutely hilarious.

Rouge Dancer = blader with shorter range and lower DPS. Didn't even seem to be any super skill animations. Totally uninterested in this now, apparently Actoz hates THs. (Although I've actually known that for a while. They haven't seemed to know what to do with the class for quite a while. Look at Ruin Walker's skills, sure the jump pad and cannon thing are neat, but are they useful? Not really. They really should focus on the whole "treasure" thing, and up the class/subclass tree with more and more Ely/IDR/RIDR possibilities.)

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)