View Single Post
07-14-2010   #8 (permalink)
Dussty
ggFTW Stalker

Dussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond reputeDussty has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dussty
Class: Buff
Level: 351
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethane

Builds

3124 or 4114. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. Unless you're trying to squeak by without paying Ntreev the luxury of being able to carry more pots, you'll want 4114 and a myshop accessory pouch. Yeah sure they're timed but I already told you this build costs money so stop crying. Just about every tier of pouches has an HV-friendly variant that you'll want.

Retarded Builds

I swear if anyone asks me about 2134 or 1144 pure AP builds I'm going to find you and introduce your teeth to the back of your throat ffs don't be stupid

actually I'm just kidding go for a 1414 build it owns

Skills you want and don't want

I have prima 225 (4114 AP).
I was thinking at that lvl about builds more wide or something.
And I have to say that build 3124 just for extra WT is a waste instead try build 4114 3AP 1WT same WT but more AC and DX.