View Single Post
07-12-2010   #14 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirokoAzuri
Um...what if you're not lucky in getting uniques (Pharaoh set)? I used Galder Throw often on my old coon that I messed up on (so I'm redoing it) and I ended up broke fast since I didn't have anything good to sell until about lvl 35+
I'll go by order from what you said. I'm no HV Coon (but semi Pure AP until I froze him), but I can spill a bit of facts..

1. There are event equipment that can be compound with elemental att. The most unnoticeable ones are the daggers a Fox would use. But there are a few event ones like the Witch's Apprentice Parasol or the Hodori Hammer 60. Unless you have MyShop Pts to spare to go on equipment such as the Beginner Gacha town.. (Which it's a must if feel like spending. At least get a Active Shield and Sword. ;o; )

2. If you are really new, I suggest to use your Galder Throw wisely. Otherwise keep that skill as luxury skill if you have lots of galders to spare.

3. Not much a way to re-earn galders quick, other than vending Beach questies or be a "random" (will not put insult name) and grab the galders from Tap 1. (I even did that at my nub Sheep for the lulz...) Other than that... Not much on the new player's options.

...and that's it. This is just my opinion and may not be accurate. /sleeps now