View Single Post
07-10-2010   #204 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

The group made their way to Gairech Hill shortly after Shinkirou gave Blanche the armor. While there trees and green grass in the area, the scorching heat and the dry air made traveling through here less than desirable. Not to mention the monsters around, especially down south.

"Ok, this path should split somewhere soon." Laila said to the group. "Uhm, one goes south to Bangor, and the other one goes to Emain Macha I think...I don't remember which way was what though..." As they approached the crossroads, a few signs come into view.

"Oh! I bet that will say which way!" Laila said in excitement, and ran ahead of the group to see the signs, but in the process she runs into someone.

"Ah, s-sorry about that-" she said, but she stopped right in her tracks when she went to look up at the strangers face. Laila slowly backed up to see that the stranger was wearing a black robe, with a red sash wrapped around his hips. His face was covered with a cloth that boar the seal of the Fomors. The Fomor, eerily silent, motioned to the right and soon wisps were floating at his side.

"O-oh. Shit." she cursed aloud. "Uhm, h-hi there?"

((randam battle tiem:
Black Wizard
Wisp))

x1 Black Wizard
x8 Wisp