View Single Post
07-10-2010   #4 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Last I heard OGP hadn't taken back that notice about GameGuard on a system causing crashes in La Tale, so there's a possibility that could be it.

But first, try running LT with the following closed and/or killed off (whichever you have to do):
  • Firefox
  • FlashGet
  • Yahoo Messenger
  • Windows Live Toolbar
If that fails, also disable AVG. It could be that. And are you actually running Symantec and AVG? I'm pretty certain that xTrap really hates Symantec, so that's a very good possibility, try disabling it as well.

If you get it to work after disabling all that, try turning things back on one at a time to see which it is that's causing the problem. Then you'll need to either just not use that program while La Tale's running, or find an alternative. If it still doesn't work after all that, you're going to have to try getting rid of GameGuard as well to see if that's the problem.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)