View Single Post
07-09-2010   #38 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Cool and cute~ (But feel kind of awkward since i'm used to seeing Bannis as powerhouses, lol) Looks kind of interesting to try, but eh. I'm not to motivated yet. >< Today was another "thrown into the trash" day.

B> Motivation to call my health insurance people. I was forced to do them myself and such. :S

Anyway I wasn't on earlier because I was on PangYa to do another of those Lucia hints... Finally got the stinken hat.

An Eagle. Was darn lucky.

And Albatross at Blue Moon!

And this is for Momi. My friend bought the motion acc. for Lucia and played as Lucia (voiced clubs) non-stop. I think he's obsessed with his Luci ATM.

Now I want to make a Lucia with customs AKA SDs. X.X; Give me around 15-20 bucks and a idea and I can do it on the go! X.X;;