View Single Post
07-08-2010   #203 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"I shall pay you back," Blanche said to Shinkirou. "It is the least I could do for your generosity as a team mate."

It did pain him thought that the human has said his present armor was "crappy" looking. He did not realize the years in Peaca had been so unkind to him. He made a mental note to change as soon as possible and find a way to fix the look of his original armor in Bangor.

He was brought out of this thoughts when Shinkky hit his back in a fashion he experienced before with the ghouls in peaca. That was he first time a non fomor touched him in a non hostile fashion. He supposed it was an improvement.

Blanche walked a bit away from Shinkirou for a bit to continue his conversation with Kai.

"My feelings for you aside," Blanche said. "I am your partner. I would never desert someone on my side. I never did it in Peaca and I won't do it now. Regardless, it seems I have a new temporary team in this batch of humans as well. It seems I am willing to risk much for the sake of my armor. Don't worry I do not expect you to contribute to paying back for this purchase as I now know your feelings about sharing and the limits of our partnership."

That said, Blanche felt all he had to say had been said.