Thread: Au revoir.
View Single Post
07-08-2010   #7 (permalink)
Sephiroth
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdgr
She said some pretty cold things before she disappeared, but it seems azu took things further and decided to cut all the internet crap out from her life. Wouldn't blame her, people would have to have real guts to do that. Maybe she has important issues to sort out, but I'll agree it's annoying that she became so distant.

Anyway yeah if you do ever read this thread:
You don't leave behind nasty messages to people before you leave forever ok, even if they are just people sitting behind a computer screen somewhere else and especially towards someone who considered you to be a really good friend. You can think I'm just spouting stupid bullshit as usual but I'll have the decency to wish you a nyce lyfe and good buy; though I doubt you can really adhere to staying off the internet. You're not a bum and I definitely know you're not stupid, so I'm sure you'd agree that in this day and age it's impossible.

:'D

But yeah, if you forgot I was in kmk too. kmk people need to stick 2gether, but then again brig is going with you too so you can ignore that if you want.

siu ok, don't fail at managing that new guild you have there. Maybe if I rage hard enough I'll join too some day.
Thanks for the Kind words and hilarious picture. I KNEW YOU HATED ME FOR THAT.

Sadly, I have nothing good to say to Azu, she has earned none of my respect, and has done nothing to earn my kind words. Especially for what she did.
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.