View Single Post
07-08-2010   #6 (permalink)
xdgr
aeiou
Special
Games
La TaleVindictusShattered GalaxyRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

xdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to beholdxdgr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to xdgr
IGN: xdgr
Class: dubbls lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Puella Magi

She said some pretty cold things before she disappeared, but it seems azu took things further and decided to cut all the internet crap out from her life. Wouldn't blame her, people would have to have real guts to do that. Maybe she has important issues to sort out, but I'll agree it's annoying that she became so distant.

Anyway yeah if you do ever read this thread:
You don't leave behind nasty messages to people before you leave forever ok, even if they are just people sitting behind a computer screen somewhere else and especially towards someone who considered you to be a really good friend. You can think I'm just spouting stupid bullshit as usual but I'll have the decency to wish you a nyce lyfe and good buy; though I doubt you can really adhere to staying off the internet. You're not a bum and I definitely know you're not stupid, so I'm sure you'd agree that in this day and age it's impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth
@Tony; I had you crafting my Class Sets all the time, which I'm going to assume pissed you off to no end. However, even if you may have been annoyed? (Or not! I could just be freaking paranoid) I really appreciate how much you helped me. You're a cool guy, and your art is the sex. It's too bad you don't take commission.
:'D

But yeah, if you forgot I was in kmk too. kmk people need to stick 2gether, but then again brig is going with you too so you can ignore that if you want.

siu ok, don't fail at managing that new guild you have there. Maybe if I rage hard enough I'll join too some day.