Thread: Au revoir.
View Single Post
07-08-2010   #5 (permalink)
Sephiroth
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineWonderKing OnlineLa TaleCarnage Blender

Sephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to beholdSephiroth is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth
IGN: LeArc
Class: Ruin Walker lt_treasurehunter
Level: 197
Guild: Infiniti

Thankers Sandrie/Kim.

Also, I was talking about it in guild.
I did start a new Guild, Resplendance. The idea a month ago was for it to be a transfer guild for SR members. However, I caught news that some people wanted to go to FrenchBread, Pulse, and other guilds.

Right now, this guild is serving as a place where I can feel safe, and at home. However, a few SR people showed interest.
I will be more than willing to take any SR members in. And in order to make up for the old guild, I will let anyone ShiningRay member into the ggFtw crops for free, UNTIL the 7m GP point is reached- the amount our Guild had before all this.

I am not trying to get anyone to leave SR, or follow me like a god, because that's not what I am.

I just kinda want to have a place where there can be a level of trust between people, and the person in charge. I have NEVER had luck staying in guilds in the past, and it seems that making my own is the only way to stop this from happening to me again.

If there were a situation where I had to leave in the future, the leadership WOULD be passed to the most responsible guilder.

reĚsplenĚdent
adj.
Splendid or dazzling in appearance; brilliant.

resplendence - brilliant radiant beauty; "the glory of the sunrise"
Dissention; 180/Dragoon - Xileh; 170 Strider
Elisevetyl; 121/Templar - TheFameMonster; 80/Guardian
PrettyH8Machine; 40/Engineer - ????; ??/??

I'm sort of back, I think. I don't know.