View Single Post
07-07-2010   #22 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Cool, thanks. I'll finish the next two prompts soon and probably stop writing because I don't want to take them all.

Edit: Wait, 5 is the max as in how many you claim at one time or the max number of submissions you may have?

I'll probably try to write a fanfic instead for these next prompts, but I'm more in favor of original pieces. I find facfics a little restricting because the characters are set in stone and you can't be TOO flexible with them.

I like to write on a whim, whatever comes to mind, and the restrictions fanfics have puts me in a position where I bump into writer's block constantly.

"Would this character REALLY act like this?" etc. /ramble
It's max of 5 submissions per writing challenge thread.

I know the feeling. Back when I used to write fanfics a lot I would write them for things like Ragnarok, where the world is there but I could make up characters to suit the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarted
I'm not good at writing, but I would like to participate.

Can I try #18 Summer?
Awesome. List updated.