View Single Post
07-07-2010   #252 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai stayed silent for about a minute, then facepalmed and shook his hand a bit, "Geez... First Nihiru and now you... Am I really that bad at being undercover?" he slipped his hands into his blazer pockets, "Yeah, I'm here to see why people are disappearing and I was also hired to stop it, too." He pulled his hand away, "I'll do my best to help your friends out, and the other people, too... So..." he smiled, "Smile. Everything will be all right. I'll make sure of it!... Haha, sorry. It must be weird having a stranger tell you this."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody