View Single Post
07-07-2010   #251 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

"Sorry if I'm being a too intrusive," Haru apologized. "But I overheard you and Julio talking."

"Earlier, I was talking to this kid named Nicky. He mentioned that there are rumors about people disappearing over a game." she continued. "I didn't really believe it at first, but a friend of mine--Holly, Holly Gray, she played that game religiously too. Then Heath fainted on me this morning and I'm starting to suspect that it wasn't just because of exhaustion."

She paused for a bit just to see Akihito's reaction. The things she was saying didn't seem logical, or possible for that matter. But something in her was telling her that it all made sense.

"Please, if you here are to help, if you can help," her voice was very grim. "I know that you don't even know me, nor do I. But if you can help, please help my friends."

Haru was bracing herself for a laughter from Akihito, she feared that he would think that this was all so silly.