View Single Post
07-07-2010   #229 (permalink)
mamoru
situation walkspace
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

mamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond reputemamoru has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Moli
Class: Kardashian to_primadonna
Guild: Hores
Xfire: logicks

"WAKE UP", a voice cries out.

Heath awoke to find himself bewildered, with Haru screaming at his face.

"What are you doing?", Heath thought out loud. He scratches his head and sees himself in the school's hospital wing. He shouts out and crawls over to a corner in the bed.

"What happened to me?", he asked. He stared at Haru for a moment, and she caught him up with the details.

"Wow... really? I don't feel any different. Except I had a really weird dream about that cell phone game. You didn't have to shake me; it was just me being exhausted.", Heath said slowly, trying to reassure Haru and himself. He let out a soft chuckle, confused about his situation.

He had not really felt as if he had slipped from consciousness. More as if there was an itching obsession with him to do something. To play Conquest of the Vireans. It was more or less as if his life depended on it at the moment.

"Anyway, it's alright now. I'm up! Let's get to class.", said Heath as he bounced out of his bed.

Last edited by mamoru; 07-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.