View Single Post
07-07-2010   #219 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Haru pretended like she didn't see what had just happened. She tried holding back her laughter.

"Do you really think that a game can actually take someone?" she continued. "I mean, I'm not really a big believer in magic and stuff. I know there are different races and all, but..."

She was starting to doubt everything now. Holly played that game. She was the one who got Heath to play too. Could it be possible that she had gone missing that night because of a game? It all seem so sill--.

Heath.

"I gotta go," she shot up immediately. She didn't even notice that she had dropped the other half the sandwich on the ground. "I'm sorry, I just have to--!"

She really didn't want abandon Nicky with a near wigless-girl/boy, but that was the least of her problem. She started to run, heading to the clinic.

Last edited by Kudaranai; 07-07-2010 at 12:43 AM.