View Single Post
07-04-2010   #58 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

When Joshua hugged Kai he didn't hesitate to return the embrace. He was shorter then Josh, standing at 5'7 and all. He rested his head on the man's chest. Definately one of those rare times he'd let his guard down, for sure.

Damn, he just had to fall hopelessly in love with this blondie.

"Exhausting," Kai said in a quiet tone, "That Nihiru girl is a handful and now I got a fanboy. Nihiru's in all of my classes this semester and it sucks."

"But really.. what are you doing here anyways? Is this the mission you were talking about? I'm really curious now.."

He parted from Josh, "The principal, Serena McCloud, is an old co-worker of mine from back when I worked in London in the 1920's. She hired me to do some detective work... Something to do with all those disappearances going on lately."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 07-04-2010 at 10:52 PM.