View Single Post
07-04-2010   #41 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

The muscular man was leaving the room when he ran right into Julio who was trying to come in.

"Mr. Buff!" Julio groaned as he fell ungracefully onto his behind. "What's the big idea!?" Julio rubbed his nose where it slammed into the muscular teacher's chest.

'What's wrong with this school,' thoguht Julio. 'Way too many male teachers. If Mr. Buff were a female that'd be a chest full of cleavage.'

"Ah, Julio," Mr. Buff laughed, he was in a good mood after giving Genji detention. "Tardy again I see."

"B,but," Julio spluttered.

"Don't worry," Buff said. "You'll have company in detention today... and it won't just be me."

"Does that mean class is cancelled?" Julio asked, a hopeful look in his eye.

Mr. Buff laughed again, "No way... I would never miss an opportunity for my favorite remedial math student. Come in and you can meet your new genius classmate."

Mr. Buff thought it was silly that a school like this would have him teach a remedial math student and a math wiz in the same block. But hey, he was getting paid.