View Single Post
07-04-2010   #5 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Julio couldn't remember his real teenage years being this awkward. He stood in front of the mirror in the school bathroom and observed the skin around his right eye and on his cheek as it began the bloom into a sickly purple and blue color.

He had woken up late that morning for school and missed both the chance of catching a ride with his brother and hopping on the school bus. Instead he went for his bicycle and that didn't help him much either. He had rode down the street with one arm in a blazer holding onto the handle bars as the blue item of clothing flopped carelessly in the wind. It was when he had hit a particularly high curb approaching the school that his flying sleeve decided to get itself tangled with the bike's chain and wheel and he went flying head first into the bike racks. He was greeted with a gear shift to the eye and the sound of laughter all around.

He held his face, already feeling the swelling, as the school bell rang. He didn't want to bother with the nurse so he went straight for the bathroom instead, and that's where he stood now. He wet a brown paper town and pressed it against the bruise hoping it would go down soon. He really didn't need another tardy. His brother already blamed evverything on his "starcraft addiction" whatever that meant. He didn't spend that much time playing starcraft the previous night. He stayed up until 2 doing a damn research paper that's why he over slept and...

"Oh shi--" Julio's eyes widening in horror was captured in the mirror. "I forgot my paper."

BAM!

Julio slammed open the bathroom door, still holding the paper towel to his face and raced down the hall ignoring the cry of a student and he knocked into them sending them to the floor. He kept going until he got to the front but that was where he was caught by the guard.

"And where do you think you're going?" the guard asked.

Julio uttered a curse and turned on his heel, facing the guard, "Hi Mr. Bowman," he greeted. "I left my homework and--"

"What's wrong with you face?" the guard pointed to his own face to show where Julio was still holding the paper towel.

Julio sighed and removed the wet towel revealing a still purple but now fading bruise. The guard scrutinized his face and the shook his head.

"Go to class, Julio," the guard said. "Don't let me catch you out here again."

He grabbed Julio's arm and pushed him back towards the classes leaving the poor student to have to try another method of collecting his research paper from home before 3rd period.