View Single Post
07-02-2010   #96 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar
i dunno
i just do +2 for every skill, i'm not gonna check
hack into ijji files... tia has some lvl 14 skills that dont exist with attack+++
Lol Level14 skills.

Anyways, don't want to hassle you with too much stuff... so I'm just adding numbers and changing the description to the file itself. I'll send you the file when I'm done. Of course, I'll also test to see if it works properly and doesn't end up crashing your simulator.

EDIT: I just finished adding stuff in. Some lines are too long so I'm gonna add additional rows.

EDIT x2: Ok... tested it and it works. Added some skill info that I remember off the top of my head, and I tried to keep your text formatting the same. I'll try to upload now if possible. File is like 59-60 kb... which is a bit larger than what it was before.

Last edited by Gladiat; 07-02-2010 at 09:46 PM.