View Single Post
07-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e
Default Who wants to be in a "fangame"?

Hi guys. If you don't know what this about, here's a quick synopsis.

1.I have no life so I need something to do, so I'm making a danmaku (STG, SHUMP, vertical shooting game, touhou, whatever) game stage based on kim/latale.
2. I made a prebeta of it (shameless advertisement here), if you care to flametest it.
3. I'm pushing my (and the program im using's) coding limits by saying I want to make gimmicky bosses, one for each type of player character I have (I have 6 spots, maybe 8-10 if I can get a hold of a SakuyaA/B, or make my own I guess).
It's kinda like most stage 4 bosses in touhou. Patchy has different spellcards based on your player, Satori, IN stage 4 with marisa/reimu, blah blah.

Anyway off to the real reason for this threda. This is for voulunteeringnominating some victimslatalers to get beat up by touhou people to be midbosses. You can nominate yourself or other people(with permission please), as long as you can think of a funny/good reason they are a midboss. If you need an example (they are images):
Spoiler!

This is the current "plot". Reimu/Marisa/Sanae are in some strange place, and run into someone named Conflagrate. But before that, they run into someone else. Which of course they greet "warmly" (also known as randomly attacking). Hilarity, and random blurting of memes/jokes/whatnot ensues.

Stuffs you get if you get picked:
1.cameo in my lolgame
2.You get your shiny name in my credits
3. warm fuzzy feeling for halping someone in need
4.??????
5.Profit!

Now for the problem part. I can't draw. So that means even if I pick you I might not be able to get someone else to draw/sprite for me. Which means I can't guarantee you in it (unless you want a horrible MS paint rendition of you or something). Yeah, this is also assuming that danmakufu doesn't blow up on me or I give up because of danmakufu. I'm already mad because I can't change the game frame. So yeah.

So I will say, yes giving me art/sprites will make me much more likely to add you. That being said, nominate away!

Player Characters I have are Reimu/Marisa defaults from Perfect Cherry Blossom, and ports of UFO Sanae if that means anything. (Someone like a blader would have to be paired with ReimuB, otherwise all the spellcards will time out :u)

Okay I hope that wasn't extremely confuzzling.

tl;dr: Put name and silly dialogue here if you want to be in an loltouhou latale parody game thing. Gimme art and sprites and I give you +points.