View Single Post
07-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Monitor unable to get past loading (therefore computer = broken)

I've already made a thread about this on ijji, so I'll link the thread there for those willing to fix my issue, that way you can see what ijji users have suggested.

Computer problems. - ijji Forums

So here's my problem.

When I "turn my computer on", aka press the power button, on the monitor nothing comes up.

Normally, when I turn on the monitor power by pressing the button, a green light is shown below the button to indicate the computer is active. I suppose this is the computer sending the information to display on the monitor.

However, an orange light is shown instead. This indicates the computer is inactive or no power signal is being sent. My issue is either one of these 2 or both.

The cause of this is probably my fault. I've done forced reboots/turn off the computer, causing loss of memory data. The result is the computer has failed to load up the data.

Any suggestions, besides reformatting? Ijji users have suggested switching the power cable for the computer hard drive with a new one.