View Single Post
06-21-2008   #8 (permalink)
Bolter
Breaker of Time

Bolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud ofBolter has much to be proud of

Captain Norman only self-destructs only after being hit. He also has Luck Breaker which he also only uses after being hit. I think their self-destruct responds to all types.

Beast Vincento will only use Dodge Master and Faint also only after being hit and if I'm not wrong, each Beast Vincento is only able to faint you once probably due to their great lack in mp maybe cos each one of them has never spammed faint at me before unlike the Swamp Sharks of Swamp Field 2 who will tend to spam faint at you sometimes.

So, if you manage to ohko Captain Norman and Beast Vincento, you should not worry too much about them and I don't think there is really a need to worry much about them I think, just be careful.All the rose garden field mobs have been buffed up except Beast Vincento has dropped by 2 levels(He was 158 before but now hes 156). Oh yeah Dancer Michel has also turned aggro although the mutant form Ballerino Michel is still mild.

Last edited by Bolter; 06-21-2008 at 06:06 AM.