View Single Post
07-01-2010   #14 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
I used to look like Momiji Souma when I was younger, I also seemed to act like him a lot too.

It was eighth grade that it was pointed out to me. A friend started calling me Momiji, and one day I asked her one and she showed me a picture of Momiji and we looked similar (apart from the blue vs. brown eyes and the glasses). And then when she showed me the animu, she also was like "Lol, you act and sound like him too =3=;;"

And from there I just became obsessed with him. (and lions)
Interesting. OwO I forgot when I got into Furuba. My sis bought a DVD set (pretty neat looking bootlegs too) 'cause it's cheep and that she wanted to see the craze. I watched with her, and I pointed that I like Momijii. <3 Cute boys and bunnies are the wins~ (I like Honey-sempai too from Ouran High School Host Club~)

Yea. A few products i'm missing is a Momijii shirt. I was to poor to buy one when "Anime Club" store stocked it. T.T I only got two shirts of Kyo-Kun from Hot Topic. (Discount woot!)

Okay done with my Furuba talk. owo