View Single Post
07-01-2010   #1 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika
Default Introduce Yourself! ^^

Very simple. Just a starter's introduction so we can get to know each other! (Before we can go in-deep into your minds...

Forum:
Code:
Name:
Why you joined Mirage:
Final note about yourself:
And here's mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
Name: Not telling my RL name. Though you may find at at my certain furry art @ FA...
ign: Minits
Why you joined Mirage: I'm the guild leader! But if you want another reason.. It's because of my presious furniture friends/Demons like Kev, Jess, Silver, Lisa, and etc.~
Final note about yourself: Music-gaming nerd, likes bunnies (and bunny-girls), and I can draw and so-so at graphic arts. For a full-profile of well.. Everything, view here: http://forum.ntreev.net/trickster/me...r/default.aspx
And the filled Jess intro-meme~

Spoiler!

(Credit to Maria/IAmPoofie for the basic form outline!)

*NOTICE* If you want to make your first Forum Post, I suggest you make a Introduction thread at the ggFTW Member Threads!

So start introducing yourselves!!! 8D

Last edited by Gaap; 03-02-2013 at 08:13 PM.