Thread: [OGPlanet] Summer Friendships
View Single Post
06-27-2010   #6 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

I'm sure it'd be really popular with players if they just gave everyone two +200% exp pots a week and two +100% IDR nostrums each week, then let them use them when they wanted to. The only problem with that would be:
  • They'd have to use different items that were non-tradeable or people would create mules like mad to get them to sell and/or use
  • They'd probably only give you one set per account, not per character. But then again, it's not like you can really play 2x with two characters at the same time and actually get decent experience for both of them.
  • People would complain that they couldn't stack Primes/Etc. with them (unless they did make new items and you could stack them).
  • People willing/able to be up for it actually can do both 2x periods each day right now, this would cut that in half for them, sure to cause a lot of hard feelings.

Manabi (Level 177 RW), Mitsuki4k (Level 155 Engistar), Joxina (Level 141 Strider),
Fatechan (Level 141 Minstrel), Viitachan (Level 85 Templar)

Last edited by Manabi; 06-27-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: 2 -> two