06-27-2010   #22 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Once I saw the laser vs gun argument, I wanted to point out why lasers are more dangerous in a more covert manner.

Guns, even handguns are easily noted, and when seen obviously indicate danger.
You can't just chill in your back yard with a gun in your hand, and not expect the police at your doorstep.

Lasers are very discreet, you can hide them in any object, and no one would be the wiser until you turn it on.
If you run around the city with this lightsaber, no one will pay much attention, because it's not obvious what it does.
--

I'm sure many of you may be discussing the power of a laser vs a bullet, but that's extremely difficult to measure up, considering the many various bullets and powers of lasers.

In my opinion, a strong military graded laser can melt any bullet heading in it's path, but it once again varies.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!