Zeryu
/gg FTW! Stalker

Zeryu has a spectacular aura aboutZeryu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Zeryu Send a message via Skype™ to Zeryu
IGN: Noriko
Class: Asuka-to-be lu_arien
Level: 7x
Guild: Lunatic

Okay to provide you a little more feedback on you skill descriptions I tried to make a Asuka build without having tested the skills myself. I know you generally shouldn't do that but i thought maybe it would help point out things that are hard to understand in your guide.
It's supposed to be a 70%Myth/30%PvP Hyrbid (sorta xD) :
Spoiler!

There's one thing that totally confused me tho:
You say that Spiteful Strike has amazing damage in Myth so i guess that means that it's a good skill,however you say one might want to bick the rb SS over it.
But then again in the description of the True SS you say that the damage is 'decent'
So basically you're saying that people might want to use a skill with decent damage and really high mp consumption over a skill with amazing damage. That's a little confusing o.o

Also,what do you think about the build? :> As I said i wanna main Asuka as soon as EuLunia gets her. Where to put the 8points i have left?
Hope i could help!

Edit: Argh,sorry about the double post thought someone else posted something after me or something like that lol

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................Now I realize, I can do anything

Last edited by Zeryu; 06-27-2010 at 02:07 PM.