View Single Post
06-27-2010   #25 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

@xKakashi
The boarder makes the sig "feel" contradicting. When I look at your signature without focusing on the boarder, the colors are cool, the glow is calm, the text is transparent and the overall effects aren't too jittery everywhere. There isn't a lot of action in the when I look at your signature. It feels at peace, but when I look at your boarder, it makes it feel like an action movie or something epic is about to happen. The color selection is prefect though for a relaxing looking tag. As what Kenjii said, there's too many jittery circles around the bottom left. It could use a little more lighting in my opinion.

@KanuUnchou
The right breast seems a little flat or uneven. I think it's the extra line in the cleavage and the curve of its right side that's decreasing its depth. The left arm needs a bit more shading between the wrinkles because it's not balance with the shading on the other arm. The umbilicus or the belly button looks out of place from a quick glance. The shading on the right hair piece makes the hair feel too 2D. You could try extending the shadow while decreasing its opacity while going down the hair a little more or just lower the shading opacity all together. You could try changing the shadow color to something more pinkish to bring out the skin color a bit more so it feels a bit healthier too. It looks really good though and it's better than what I can do :>

I can't really critique on unfinished work because I don't know what your plans are with that picture :<

Last edited by k0n; 06-27-2010 at 05:21 AM.