View Single Post
06-26-2010   #100 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

"I'll have eggplant parmagiana and some Strawberry lemonade, please." She said to the waitress as she was taking orders.

Layla pulled out some papers from her bag.

"Stress alone doesn't cause suicide. That's a common misconception. The true cause more often than not that the person feels extremely alienated and alone. Such as..."

Layla passed out some of the papers she had. On them were screen shots of Connect U user pages. Names and faces were blocked out, and some paragraphs remained.

---

I don't get it either, I wish she would have talked to me, I would have listened.

--

Yeah, he started acting all weird and never wanted to hang out with us. We just stopped calling because he was always brushing us off. Guess this is what happens huh.

--

Actually no, she wasn't a loner. She didn't have many friends but she didn't like being alone. Kim and I were really close to her, known her since middle school. She never acted she wanted to kill herself.

"She never acted she wanted to kill herself." - Yeah, that's what they all say.

No, like, she was always bouncy and happy with us. Never let things get her down. I can't believe she did this.

--

We should have checked on her when she stopped coming to meetings.

--

**** it, I was gonna go lok on hs user page for a convo we had about this, but it got dleted a bit back.

Yeah, wasn't it hacked?

"**** it, I was gonna go lok on hs user page for a convo we had about this, but it got dleted a bit back." - Learn to type, brah. But yeah, it got nuked because some hacker was using it to send out spam links and shit.

--

No, He was a good student, 4.0 gpa, was always hanging out in clubs. Went out clubbing with me a lot. Then suddenly boom, out of nowhere he just stayed in his room all the time. Found him hanging from the closet bars a week later. Messed up shit man.

--

I heard he was doing drugs.

- That's a bold faced lie. I was roomies with him, and he never did that shit man.

--

Layla pulled out another stack and set it down next to her plate. She was hoping that everyone would be done soon and the waitress would leave.

"Read over those and then tell me it's the usual depression and stress. Some of them were slackers, some of them were top notch students. But none of them had a reason to kill themselves." she said flatly.

Last edited by Mitchi; 06-26-2010 at 08:54 PM.