/gg FTW! Stalker

Zeryu has a spectacular aura aboutZeryu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via ICQ to Zeryu Send a message via Skype™ to Zeryu
IGN: Noriko
Class: Asuka-to-be lu_arien
Level: 7x
Guild: Lunatic

@Noperative
Yeah i basically try blurring to add depht and show it is the background but i kind of overdid it on this one. Still,you're exactly right, i'm missing a lot of details so that's one thing i need to work on next. Still since you saw my first few sigs here you can tell i've improved,right? ^_^

@orphan
Yeah i made the sleeve disappear on purpose to blend it more into the background :/ I thought it looked ok. I didn't exactly intend to make the hand the focus but since it's all the way in the front i sharpened it to add depht. You're probably right tho,it kinda became the focus xD

@k0n
Either it really is your screen or i'm blind o.o I do not see that kind of line.
Your right tho in saying that the right side is kinda empty. Same thing I said to Noperative, i still really need to work on details to make my sigs more interesting.

Thanks to everyone for trying to help and for the detailed descriptions. I will try my best to improve!

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................Now I realize, I can do anything