View Single Post
06-26-2010   #16 (permalink)
k0n
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineGunboundAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW MasterFacebook Fan

k0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond reputek0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to k0n
IGN: [JW]
Class: Hisui
Level: ****
Guild: YEAH

The composition looks interesting and the image fills up my eyes easily The transparent boarder feels out place in that tag though, and I don't know if it's the stock image or it's my screen, but there's a dark thick transparent lines across the stock image's hair and hands going perpendicular to the flow of the image which also feels out of place. It could use some more lighting or shading so it feels like the flow is going some where or to make the colors have more depth to it and make it illuminate the character in the middle making it stand out more. You could also maybe added a glow around that wave that's in the foreground of the image on the bottom right to give it a little 3D. I think you can also get away with adding a small simple design on the left too :>