View Single Post
06-26-2010   #93 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

"Oh yeah those," chimed in Amber when the red head beside her was finished. "That's part of the reason my mom didn't want me going here."

It was unspoken and all, but Amber knew her mother worried for her mental health and that being in a place where so many were offing themselves would give her ideas or something. Amber had to do everything to convince her mother that she was stronger than that.

"I don't really know what would cause something like that but... like I told Layla the other day it sounds like something the student health services should be looking into."